- Admission Arrangements
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Ofsted Reports
- Performance Tables
- Pupil Premium Expenditure- Policy
- Pupil Premium Expenditure- Statement
- Pupil Premium Expenditure- Previous Statement
- Term Dates
- Offers for Parents
- Offers for Children
- Privacy Notice
- Equality Plan
- SEND Policy
- Reading at Lockwood Primary
- Governors - Committee Structure
- Governors - Business Interestes
- Governors - Termly Check
- School Sports Premium
On the 1st September 2012, new regulations came into force regarding the information on school websites. These are amendments to the School information regulations 2008 and apply to maintained schools only.
In this section you will find links to all the information requested under these regualtions.The governing body is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the information above is published on the school website - or arranging for the information to be displayed on a website, and the address/details made known to parents.
- Providing a paper copy of the information published on the website, without chargre, to parents on request.
- Making sure that the information is updated as soon as reasonably practicable following a change to that information and, in the event, at least annually.